Lot 68 Te Kauwhata
8 Ballantyne Ave, Te Kauwhata
Land Area: 610 m2
Floor Area: 150.6 m2
This quality home is situated within the fabulous Swan Road Development in Te Kauwhata, North Waikato. This convenient location which borders the Golf Course means you enjoy relaxed country living, as well as having the option of an easy commute to Hamilton or North to Auckland. Enjoy open plan living and the quality of a Golden Home with this great property!
Close to schools, parks and shopping, medical centres and the Golf Course.
• ZOG® steel framed home (earthquake tested)
• Open plan kitchen, family & dining
• Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances
• Generous main bathroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in wardrobe
• Separate toilet
• Quality bathroom fixtures and fittings
• Insulated concrete floor, brick & linea exterior
• Aluminium double glazed windows
• Carpet and vinyl floor coverings
• LED lighting throughout
• Heat pump
• Double Garage with electric door opener & remotes
• Driveway, lawns and 1.8m fencing.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Waikato Region
When you’re thinking of building your dream home in the Mighty Waikato make sure you talk to your local Golden Homes team first. With showhomes in Hamilton City and Te Kauwhata in North Waikato we have the depth of local knowledge and experience to help make your dream home a reality.
The Waikato is a diverse region of beaches, rural retreats and urban communities and there wouldn’t be many places where Golden Homes Waikato haven’t built over the past 25 years.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter where or when you want to build come and see the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show home in Karewa Place or Te Kauwhata and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.