Land Area: 707 m2
Floor Area: 270.6 m2
Superb 270.6sqm house design on a 707sqm Reserve Boundary section.
5 bedroom House & Land package loaded with features in Rosemerryn, Lincoln. Lots of Living & Lounge options......Open Plan Kitchen (walk-in Pantry) / Dining / Family (Cathedral Ceiling) & Living Spaces plus a separate Rumpus Room with Study Nook and a separate Media Room.
This home is currently under construction and due to be completed in mid-2024
* Fixed price contract, titled section, under construction
* Cathedral Ceiling in main family space
* Fully inclusive Custom Design Kitchen with upgraded appliances to include Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning Oven, Induction Cooktop & Dish Drawers
* Open Plan Kitchen (with Walk-in Pantry), Dining & Family Spaces
* Separate Media Room with additional soundproofing
* Separate Rumpus Room with Study Nook and additional soundproofing
* 5 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Walk-through Wardrobe and Ensuite with Tiled Shower
* Family Bathrooms with Shower plus Full Bath
* Separate Guest Toilet
* Tiled floors in Entry, Kitchen, Pantry, and all Bathrooms
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Fitted Laundry
* Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay & Long Run Roof Iron Finish
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Alexa Home Security Automation
* 3x Mitsubishi Heat-pumps plus 250ltr Hot Water Cylinder
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Boundary Fences included
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.