Land Area: 746 m2
Floor Area: 279.1 m2
There’s room for everyone in this 4 double bedroom home! Built for quality family living, this thoughtfully designed floor plan maximises space, comfort and style. Well-sited to prioritise natural light in the north-facing open plan kitchen, dining and family spaces. Extend your living outdoors to the north-facing 746m² section where you can soak in the sun all year round in the private section.
This expertly designed floor plan packs in loads of features – a large sunny open plan living area, a generous kitchen and walk-in pantry, tiles throughout all bathrooms as well as the kitchen and pantry – this home is set to impress. The kitchen is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious light and bright open plan dining / family / living. The separate adjoining lounge offers a versatile living area. Plenty of storage throughout and an impressive four-car internal access garage complete the package.
Located in a private lane, and finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home offers great value and an easy lifestyle.
Currently under construction! Get in touch with us to find out when you could move in! Only a stone's throw from central Amberley – everything you need is right at your doorstep!
This home is currently under construction and due to be completed in May 2024
• Fixed price contract, titled section, under construction
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family areas
• Separate lounge
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen, with Tristone benchtops in kitchen and walk-in pantry
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and tiled ensuite with tiled shower
• Family bathroom with shower and full bath
• Tiles to bath, and to vanity splash-back
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Large storage/linen cupboard in hallway
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access quadruple car garage and off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump, plus additional 3.8k/W heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.