Land Area: 600 + ROW m2
Floor Area: 174.5 m2
Fantastic home with 4 bedrooms on a large 600m² section. The large open plan kitchen / dining, a walk-in pantry, is perfect for families or entertaining. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and tiled ensuite.
Located in a quiet culdesac with feature covered entrance to the front door. Sliding doors from the dining and lounge areas opening to the backyard make this home optimal for outdoor living. With a reserve just 350m away, and many parks and recreation spots nearby – Silverstone North is perfect for those who enjoy an outdoor lifestyle.
This home is currently under construction and due to be completed in May 2024
• FIXED-PRICE CONTRACT
• Under construction
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen / dining areas with adjoining lounge
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen
• Tristone benchtop in kitchen and walk-in pantry
• Designer range F&P appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and tiled ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and full bath
• Tiles to vanity splash-back
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• 3 linen / storage cupboards in hallway
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 8.0k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.