Lot 9 Hanks Run, title due Feb
Land Area: 818 +ROW m2
Floor Area: 237.5 m2
Title due February!
Beautiful big 237.5sqm 4 bedroom House & Land package loaded with features on a 818sqm (+ROW) section in Hanks Run, Rolleston. Pavilion Style design with 2.7m stud throughout entire home plus Cathedral Ceiling to Family & Lounge Spaces....read on for more stunning features....
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Cathedral Ceiling throughout Family & Lounge Spaces plus 2.7m stud throughout the home
* Gas Fire & Gas Hot Water
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen with Tristone Benchtop & upgraded appliances to include Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Hob Cooktop & Dish Drawers
* Open Plan Kitchen (with Walk-in Pantry), Dining & Family Spaces
* Separate Adjoining Lounge
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite featuring a Tiled Shower, Double Vanities & Private Toilet
* Master Feature Wall with Walk-through Wardrobe behind
* Family Bathroom with Full Bath and Shower
* Separate Guest Toilet
* Tiled floors in Entry, Kitchen, Pantry, Dining and all Bathrooms
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* 2x Storage / Linen Cupboards
* Upgraded Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay
* Modern Tray Style Roof Finish
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 2x Mitsubishi Heatpumps
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today 033777940 to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.