Land Area: 657 m2
Floor Area: 165.7 m2
Great Family Floorplan and section size. The home is perfectly sited on the section for optimal sunshine to living spaces and playing areas.
With a cathedral ceiling in the lounge and a raked ceiling entryway – this home is set to impress. A well-thought-out floor plan maximises the best in living and creating a fantastic indoor and outdoor flow. Packed with features – tiled bathrooms and kitchen, spacious walk-in pantry and plenty of storage throughout – don’t miss out on this one.
* FIXED PRICE CONTRACT
* Titled section
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen with Tristone Benchtops in Kitchen & Walk-in Pantry
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Open Plan Kitchen (walk-in pantry) / Dining and Family Lounge spaces
* Feature Cathedral Ceiling in Family Lounge
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite (Tiled Shower) & Walk-in Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Tiled Shower, plus Full Bath
* Tiled flooring in Entrance, Kitchen, Pantry and both Bathrooms
* Tiles to Bath and to Vanity Splash-back
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Plaster & Feature Linea Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay, plus Long Run Roof Iron Finish
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Up-Down Feature LED lights to exterior of garage (with sensor)
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* NZ Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Hard Landscaping i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios included
* Boundary Fences included
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today 033777940 to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.