Land Area: 1043 m2
Floor Area: 214.5 m2
Superb Family Floor plan on a great section over 1000sqm....and if this section isn't large enough for the kids to play in.......there is a large reserve on the boundary!
This section is titled, so we can start building quickly.
Choose this design, or talk to us about a custom design build to suit your lifestyle!
* Fixed Price Contract
* Titled section
* Gas Hot Water system included
* Cathedral ceiling through main Family Living / Kitchen Spaces, as well as in the separate adjoining Lounge
* Front exterior Pergola to entry
* 2.7m ceiling height at entry and dining space – a spectacular entrance space
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen, plus Walk-in Pantry
* Tristone Kitchen Benchtop in Kitchen & Pantry
* 3 Feature Skylights above Kitchen
* Separate Space for Dining Table
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Walk-thru Wardrobe & Ensuite (Tiled Shower & Floor, plus a Double Vanity in Ensuite)
* Family Bathroom with Shower plus Full Bath.
* Tiled Floor in Family Bathroom plus Separate Guest Toilet
* Tiles to Vanity Splash-backs
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Plaster with Feature Linea Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay, and a Long Run Roof Finish
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double-glazed windows
* ZOG NZ Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 033777940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.