Lot 755 Rosemerryn
Land Area: 1021 m2
Floor Area: 318.9 m2
Fantastic large family home on a big section!
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has a terrific family design layout.
* Please note the exterior is a Plaster and Linea finish (not brick as shown in the renders)
* Hard Landscaping i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios included
* Boundary Fencing & Gate included
* Stunning Raked Ceiling at Entry plus Modern Monopitch Design
* Open plan Kitchen (with Walk-in Pantry) / Dining & Family Spaces
* Separate Media Room / Lounge
* Fully inclusive Designer kitchen including Tristone Bench in Kitchen
* Upgraded F&P Appliances to include Pyrolytic Self Cleaning Oven, Dishdrawers & Induction Cooktop
* Covered sun courtyard outdoor space from Living & Master Bedroom
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Walk-in Wardrobe
* Both Family Bathroom's with showers plus full baths
* Tiled floors in Entry, all Bathrooms, Kitchen and Pantry
* Tiles to bath Surround and Vanity Splash-backs
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Walk-in Storage/Linen Cupboard in hallway, plus 2 more Storage / Linen Cupboards
* Fitted Laundry
* Architectural Facade Options & Colours
* Plaster & Linear Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay and Roof Tiles
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list.
Don't forget we can offer help and advice with Home Start Grants, Kiwisaver, Banks & Mortgage Brokers....so it's not quite so overwhelming!!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.