Lot 7 Knights Stream
Knights Stream, Halswell
Land Area: 672 m2
Floor Area: 204.7 m2
Pavilion Style 4 Double bedroom House & Land package with stunning Cathedral Ceiling to Family, Living & Lounge Spaces on a 672sqm section. Open Plan Kitchen / Dining & Family Spaces + Separate Lounge. The Master bedroom has a Walk-in Wardrobe, and Ensuite. The family Bathroom has Jack & Jill Entrances from two of the bedrooms and a guest toilet.
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Cathedral Ceiling throughout Family, Dining & Lounge Spaces
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen
* Designer Ranger F&P appliances
* Open Plan Kitchen Dining & Family Spaces
* Seperate Lounge
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Walk-in Wardrobe* Family Bathroom with Full Bath and Shower, Jack & Jill Entrance from Bedrooms
* Guest Toilet
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Upgraded Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay & Long Run Roof Iron Finish
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 2x Mitsubishi Heatpumps
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Lot 7 Knights Cream, Halswell is 672sqm section size with 204.7sqm house floor area.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Don't forget to talk to Rodney (details in the photo's) for advice on KiwiSaver or the best mortgage options to suit your cirumstances....so it's not quite so overwhelming!!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.