Land Area: 515 m2
Floor Area: 200 m2
This contemporary family home on a 515m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and outstanding value. A show-stopping design set out over 200m² – ideal for those looking for something extraordinary.
The entertainer's kitchen will be a stand-out feature with plenty of storage, quality appliances, fittings and fixtures. The island bench is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious light and bright open plan dining and living, highlighted with a raked ceiling in the main family living space. Extend your living outdoors through two sets of bi-fold doors from the living and dining spaces to a covered patio / outdoor living area. Sited well to make the most of the sun to the open plan living space.
The spacious master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. The ensuite has a tiled floor and a large tiled shower and a freestanding bath. The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom plus a separate toilet.
Functionality is built in, with two heating options coming from a wood burner in the living room or a ducted heatpump system, along with plenty of storage throughout. This section is titled, so we can get building quickly.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city living. This boutique subdivision is surrounded by natural reserves and green spaces, with Styx Mill Conservation Reserve, Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, The Groynes and Clearwater Golf Club nearby. Conveniently located close to everyday amenities and shopping centres.
• Fixed price contract
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living areas
• Raked ceiling in Living and Entry
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen with Tristone benchtops
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with tiled shower
• Separate toilet
• Tiled vanity splash-backs
• Tiled floors in entry, family bathroom, separate toilet and master ensuite
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double car garage and off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• Ducted heatpump system
• Wood burner
• Storage / linen cupboards in garage and hallway
• Eco-flow sewer pump included
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.