Land Area: 469 m2
Floor Area: 157.4 m2
This contemporary 4-bed family home on a 469m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and outstanding value. It features an open layout that creates the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, along with a practical floor plan and attention to detail to maximise functionality and comfort.
The open plan living (kitchen, dining and lounge) creates a great central living zone which flows easily outdoors through two sets of sliding doors.
The master bedroom suite has a walk-thru wardrobe and ensuite. The additional four double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Well-sited to maximise natural light throughout the dwelling. Don't pass up the chance to own a brand-new home in Wigram, a prime location! Finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home offers great value and an easy lifestyle.
• Fixed price contract, titled section
• Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge areas
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen with Tristone benchtops
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and full bath
• Tiles to bath, and to vanity splash-back
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Storage / linen cupboard in hallway
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double car garage and off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.