Lot 5 / 776 East Maddisons Road
776 East Maddisons Road
Land Area: 750 m2
Floor Area: 238 m2
Golden Homes are designed for New Zealand lifestyles and New Zealand conditions, with top quality fittings, finishes and building materials.
Now, you get the benefit of all our years in house building, with our very own Gold Standard Building System. It's where every aspect of building your home comes together in one superior package, and makes your Golden Home stand out above the rest.
With our very own New Zealand-made ZOG® Steel Framing, the structure of your home will be as strong as anything. Controlled testing has shown that a steel-framed house with brick cladding can withstand major seismic activity. And because steel can't rot or grow mould, it's healthier for your family too.
We don't cut corners when it comes to the finish of your new home. We use only premium products, such as appliances by Fisher & Paykel. Your GIB walls and ceilings are beautifully decorated in Resene Spacecoat paint, and in your bathroom you'll find quality vanities complemented with Methven tapware. And you'll love the Schlage keyless front door entry system.
All our homes feature the highest standards in insulation systems, energy efficient lighting systems and so much more.
Stunning 4 Bedroom Pavilion Style House and Land Package at the end of a right of way.
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Spaces
* Cathedral Ceiling in Family Lounge
* Gas Fire in Family Lounge
* Seperate Adjoining Lounge Space
* Boxed Ceiling in Lounge and Master Bedroom
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom Ensuite with Double Basins, Tiled Floor and Tiled Shower
* Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Full Bath and Shower
* Seperate Guest Toilet
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay and Roof Tiles
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Don't forget we can offer help and advice with Home Start Grants, Kiwisaver, Banks & Mortgage Brokers....so it's not quite so overwhelming!!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.