Land Area: 470 m2
Floor Area: 165 m2
A well-thought-out floor plan maximises the best in living and creating a fantastic indoor and outdoor flow. Adding to the practical layout of this home is the open plan kitchen/dining/living area with a north-facing orientation, and sliding doors that will allow sunshine and warmth to flood in. Sited well to maximise a great section, with plenty of space to spread out. If the 470m² section wasn’t enough, there’s a large reserve with a playground on the rear boundary of the section.
The master bedroom has a great walk-in wardrobe and generous ensuite. The additional 2 double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a family bathroom. Close to great amenities and designed for modern living.
Prestons Park is a beautiful new subdivision, full of modern homes and only 15 minutes drive to Christchurch CBD. The Palms, Northlands, Northwood Supa Centre, Homebase Retail Centre, plus a New World supermarket on Marshlands Road – all of which can be reached in under ten minutes. Feel like a brisk walk? The beach is only an eight-minute drive away and Bottle Lake Forest is even closer.
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen with Tristone Benchtop
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Lounge Spaces
* Walk-in Pantry
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Walk-in Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Shower plus Full Bath
* Tiles to Bath and to Vanity Splash-back
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Storage / Linen Cupboard
* Feature Front Gable with Wing Walls
* Brick & Linea Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay
* Long-Run Roof Iron
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 8.1 k/w Mitsubishi Heatpump & 250ltr Hot Water Cylinder
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 3777 940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.