Land Area: 438 m2
Floor Area: 126.5 m2
This design features the best in modern design with a mono-pitch long-run roof iron, raked interior ceiling in the open plan living area and entrance, plus a modern Plaster & Linea exterior cladding. The open plan kitchen / dining / lounge area creates a spacious central living zone that integrates nicely with the outdoor entertaining area through a sliding door. All three double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a well-appointed family bathroom, plus a separate guest toilet.
Close to great amenities and designed for modern living. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, offering great value and an easy lifestyle. This would be an ideal House & Land package for families, professionals, retirees or investors.
The gateway to North Canterbury's wine district, this relaxed rural town has stunning mountain views to the north and the south. With a local supermarket, medical centre and a handful of cafes and restaurants, Amberley has everything you need at your doorstep. For outdoor lovers, Amberley Beach is just a minute down the road with an endless coastline, as well as a golf course with sea views! Neighbouring the Waipara wine region, it's just a short distance to some of the best wineries such as Black Estate and Waipara Hills.
• Fixed-price contract
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge space
• Raked ceiling to entry and living
• Fully-inclusive kitchen with designer Fisher & Paykel appliances
• Tristone benchtop in kitchen
• 3 double bedrooms
• Family bathroom with shower
• Separate guest toilet
• Tiles to vanity splash-back
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Double storage / linen cupboard in hallway
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access single garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 3777 940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wishlist.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.