Land Area: 406 m2
Floor Area: 137.7 m2
This modern 3 bedroom family home on a 406m² section offers an easy lifestyle and great value.
The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge space creates a light central living zone. It features an open layout that creates the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, along with a practical floor plan and attention to detail to maximise functionality and comfort.
The master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The additional two double bedrooms are complemented by their own built-in wardrobes and a well-appointed family bathroom with a shower over bath.
Extend your living outdoors through sliding doors in the lounge and the master bedroom where you can soak in the sun all year round. Functionality is built in with plenty of storage, along with internal access to the double garage. This section is titled, so we can get building quickly.
The gateway to North Canterbury’s wine district, this relaxed rural town has stunning mountain views to the north and south. Once known as a rural service town, Amberley is now home to a selection of boutique shopping and dining options, as well as some great seasonal events that attract visitors from far and wide. The town's proximity to the coast, the wineries of Waipara and SH1 mean excursions and adventures are never far away.
• Fixed price contract
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge space
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen and pantry
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Hard landscaping included – driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.