Land Area: 475 +ROW m2
Floor Area: 156.3 m2
Easy living, new build – a wonderful opportunity to secure your spot in Belfast Village! Designed for family living, and easy for entertaining – this striking 3 bedroom home is packed with modern features on a great 475m² section.
This plan includes a spacious and bright open plan living area, an ample kitchen with a walk-in pantry, and a fantastic master suite – this home is set to impress. Quality bathroom and kitchen fittings, a built-in study and plenty of storage throughout complete the package. Sliding doors from the family, dining, and master bedroom open out to the outdoor living area. Well-sited to maximise natural light in the north-facing open plan living spaces.
Close to great amenities and is designed for modern living. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, offering great value and an easy lifestyle. This package is modelled off the base plan of our Showhome at 45 Lanner Drive in Faringdon, Rolleston. Come along for a walk-through to get a general feel of the layout.
• Fixed price contract
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family / lounge area
• Walk-in pantry in kitchen
• Built-in study nook
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen with Tristone benchtops
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and tiled ensuite (incl. tiled shower)
• Family bathroom with shower and full-size bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access 1.5 garage (suits car + bike or storage) and off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.