Lot 174 Belfast Village
Land Area: 615 m2
Floor Area: 208.4 m2
So close to the city and a Reserve across the road - 208.4sqm house on 615sqm section in Belfast, Christchurch. Working Drawings are nearly finished and title is due in Feb so we can get underway with the build quickly...the best thing is that the design is very similar to our East Maddisons Showhome so you can take a walk through to get the feel of the layout!
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Boundary Fencing & Gate included
* Open plan Kitchen (with Walk-in Scullery/ Pantry) / Dining & Living Spaces
* Stunning Cathedral Ceiling in main Living space
* Separate Lounge
* Fully inclusive Designer kitchen
* Designer Range F&P Appliances with Pyrolytic Self Cleaning Oven, Induction Cooktop & Dishdrawers
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite (tiled shower) & Walk-in Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with full bath & shower
* Separate Guest Toilet
* Tiled Floors in all bathrooms
* Tiles to bath Surround and Vanity Splash-backs
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Architectural Facade Options & Colours
* Brick & Linear Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay and Roof Tiles
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 2x Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today 033777940 to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.