Land Area: 629 m2
Floor Area: 185.9 m2
Your opportunity to secure a stunning brand-new pavilion-style home in Milns Park, Halswell. This contemporary family home floor plan set out over 185.9m² on a 629m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and superb value.
The entertainer's kitchen will be a stand-out feature with a great walk-in pantry, quality appliances, fittings and fixtures. The island bench is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious light and bright open plan family, dining and kitchen space, highlighted with a scissor-truss ceiling. The primary open plan living space is complemented by a well-positioned separate adjoining media / lounge – providing a family's need for flexible spaces and comfort. Extend your living outdoors through stacking sliding glass doors from the dining and lounge (as well as a sliding door from the master) where you can soak in the sun all year round.
The master bedroom suite includes a spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by their built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom (with entrance from the hallway and both bedrooms), and an additional guest toilet. Functionality is built in with plenty of storage space throughout.
This section is titled, so we can get building quickly.
• Fixed price contract
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family areas with scissor-truss ceiling
• Separate adjoining lounge room
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen with Tristone benchtops
• Walk-in pantry
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and bath (along with entrance from the second and third bedrooms)
• Additional separate guest toilet
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Large storage / linen cupboard in hallway
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 8.0k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Eco-flow sewer pump included
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.