Land Area: 336 m2
Floor Area: 123.5 m2
This contemporary 3-bed family home on a 336m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and outstanding value. It features an open layout that creates the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, along with a practical floor plan and attention to detail to maximise functionality and comfort.
The open plan living (kitchen, dining and family space) creates a great central living zone which flows easily outdoors through a sliding door from the dining.
The master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The additional two double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Well-sited to maximise natural light throughout the dwelling. Located near excellent amenities and green spaces, and designed for modern living. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings, this would be an ideal House & Land package for first-home buyers, families, professionals, retirees or investors.
• Fixed price contract
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family areas
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower over bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access single garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Eco-flow pump included
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.