Land Area: 820 incl ROW m2
Floor Area: 162.3 m2
4 Double Bedrooms in Woodlands Estate, Woodend (approx 10 mins to Christchurch via the new Northern Motorway). Great 820sqm land size with it's own private accessway. Great family layout.
The open plan kitchen / dining layout is perfect for entertaining family and friends, and includes a generous walk-in pantry in the kitchen. The separate adjoining lounge offers a versatile living area. This floor plan also includes a dedicated study. The master bedroom has a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite. The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Just a 25 minute drive to central Christchurch, and situated close to Pegasus Town, Kaiapoi, Rangiora and a number of local beaches – Woodend offers a great lifestyle balance for those looking to live in one of Canterbury’s fastest-growing communities. With playgrounds and picnic areas for the family, along with walking and cycling tracks to explore, Woodend is a recreational paradise. Rangiora is a short seven-minute drive away – bursting with boutique cafes and restaurants and all the amenities you could need.
* FIXED PRICE CONTRACT
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen including Tristone Benchtop in Kitchen
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Open Plan Kitchen (walk-in pantry) / Dining & Family Spaces plus Separate Adjoining Lounge
* Tiled floors to Entry, Kitchen, Pantry, Guest toilet, Family Bathroom & Ensuite
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Walk-through Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Shower plus Full Bath
* Tiles to Bath and to Vanity Splash-back
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Brick & Linear Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 8.1 k/w Mitsubishi Heatpump & 250lt Hot Water Cylinder
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.