Land Area: 311 m2
Floor Area: 118.5 m2
This modern 3 bedroom family home on a 312m² section offers an easy lifestyle and great value. Located near excellent amenities and designed for modern living. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings.
The open plan kitchen / dining / family / lounge area creates a spacious central living zone and will receive sun throughout the day. Integrating nicely with the outdoor entertaining area – great for entertaining. Sliding doors from the lounge and master bedroom will allow sunshine and warmth to flood in.
The master bedroom includes a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The additional two double bedrooms are complemented by their own built-in wardrobes and a well-appointed family bathroom.
A wonderful opportunity to secure a brand new House & Land package in Highsted/Casebrook. Country living without the commute, this boutique subdivision is surrounded by natural reserves and green spaces, with Styx Mill Conservation Reserve, Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, The Groynes and Clearwater Golf Club nearby. Conveniently located close to everyday amenities and shopping centres. Less than 10kms to Christchurch's city centre.
• Fixed price contract
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen, dining, family and lounge area
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen with Tristone benchtops
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower over bath
• Tiled vanity splash-backs
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access single garage and off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Eco-flow sewer pump included
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.