Land Area: 450 +ROW m2
Floor Area: 160.9 m2
Designed for quality family living, and easy for entertaining. With plenty of room for everyone, this thoughtfully designed 4 bedroom home packs a lot into the 160.9m² floor plan. It features an open layout that creates the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, along with a practical floor plan and attention to detail to maximise functionality and comfort. Located just a stone’s throw away from great amenities, along with plenty of reserves and green spaces nearby, and approximately 10 minutes to the city.
This modern family home on a 450m² off-street section offers an easy lifestyle and great value. Well-sited to maximise natural light throughout the living and all bedrooms. The kitchen is positioned with an outlook to the open plan dining family and living space. Extend your living outdoors through sliding doors in the dining and master bedroom — also allowing sunshine and warmth to flood in.
This home features a great master bedroom suite with a walk-thru wardrobe and ensuite. The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a family bathroom (includes a shower and full-size bath).
This section is titled, so we can get building quickly.
• Fixed price contract
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family / living areas
• Fully-inclusive kitchen with designer Fisher & Paykel appliances
• Tristone benchtop in kitchen
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-thru wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and full bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 8.0k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.