Lot 131 Karumata Oaks
Land Area: 623 m2
Floor Area: 171.3 m2
Stunning new 4 Bedroom House & Land (629sqm) Package in Karumata Oaks, Leeston with Cathedral Ceiling in Main Kitchen & Dining + Open Plan Kitchen (with walk-in pantry) / Dining / Family Living & Lounge Spaces + Master Bedroom with Ensuite (tiled shower plus shower niche!) & Walk-in Wardrobe + Family Bathroom with Shower & Full Bath + Double Internal Access Garage.
* Boundary Fence included
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Cedar Feature cladding to Road Frontage of House
* Cathedral Ceiling in Main Kitchen & Dining
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen with Tristone Benchtop & Walk-in Pantry
* Upgraded F&P Appliances incl. Induction Cooktop & Pyrolytic Self Cleaning Oven
* Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living & Family Spaces
* 4 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Tiled Shower in Ensuite
* Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Shower & Full Bath
* Tiles to Bath and to Vanity Splash-back
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay and Roof Tiles
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Don't forget we can offer help and advice with Home Start Grants, KiwiSaver, Banks & Mortgage Brokers....so it's not quite so overwhelming!!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.