Land Area: 479 m2
Floor Area: 168.4 m2
Designed for quality family living, and easy for entertaining. This thoughtfully developed floor plan packs in loads of features – a spacious and bright open plan living area, spectacular scissor-truss ceiling in lounge and family space, an ample kitchen with a walk-in pantry, and a fantastic master suite – this home is set to impress. Quality bathroom and kitchen fittings, a built-in study, wool carpeting and plenty of storage throughout complete the package.
This modern family home on a private 752m² section offers an easy lifestyle and great value. Sliding doors from the family, dining, and master bedroom open out to the outdoor living area and fully landscaped section. Well-sited to maximise natural light in the open plan living spaces.
The master bedroom suite has a built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The additional two double bedrooms are complemented by their own built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom with shower and a full-size bath.
Close to great amenities and is designed for modern living. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, offering great value and an easy lifestyle.
Photographs shown in this listing are of our Showhome at 34 Finstock Way, Faringdon, Rolleston – which is the same layout as this package. Come along for a walk-through to get a general feel of the layout.
This home is under construction – due to finish in the next couple of weeks!
• Fixed price contract, under construction
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family lounge space, with built-in study desk nook
• Scissor-truss ceiling in lounge and family space, with feature partition slats
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen and walk-in pantry
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances, including induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, rangehood, and double dish drawer
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 250L hot water cylinder
• 8.0k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Landscaped section – pathways, patios, fencing, exposed aggregate driveway, and letterbox
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.