Land Area: 1100 m2
Floor Area: 264.5 m2
There’s room for everyone in this expansive 4 double bedroom home! Built for quality family living, this thoughtfully designed floor plan maximises space, comfort and style. Well-sited to prioritise natural light in the north-facing living spaces and master bedroom. Extend your living outdoors to the 1,110m² section where you can soak in the sun all year round.
The entertainer's kitchen with large walk-in pantry will be a stand-out feature, and includes plenty of storage, quality appliances, fittings and fixtures. It is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious light and bright open plan dining and family space. This open plan space is highlighted with a scissor truss ceiling. Off the entrance space is a well-positioned media room with stacking sliding doors, a fireplace and a feature trayed ceiling – providing a family's need for flexible spaces and comfort.
Extend your living outdoors through two sets of bi-fold doors from the family and dining spaces to a covered patio / outdoor living area. Functionality is built in, with heating coming from two Mitsubishi heat pumps and the fireplace, along with plenty of storage throughout the home.
The spacious master bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite (with tiled floors and a tiled shower). The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom (with tiled shower) plus a separate toilet.
Quality fixtures and fittings throughout, a fitted laundry space, internal to the double access garage and plenty of off-street parking complete the package.
• Fixed price contract
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family areas
• Separate media room
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen and walk-in pantry
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with tiled shower and bath
• Separate guest toilet
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 2 Mitsubishi heatpumps
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.