Land Area: 159 m2
Floor Area: 361 m2
Your opportunity to secure a brand-new home in Prestons Park. This modern 3 bedroom family home on a 361m² section offers an easy lifestyle and great value.
It features an open layout that creates the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, with a practical floor plan and attention to detail to maximise functionality and comfort. Well-sited to maximise natural light throughout the home. Sliding doors from the lounge and master bedroom will allow sunshine and warmth to flood in, along with green space on the rear boundary of the section, and a choice of two playgrounds nearby. Close to great amenities and is designed for modern living.
The open plan kitchen / family area creates a spacious central living zone at the front of the house. The master bedroom includes a large wardrobe and ensuite. The additional two double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a well-appointed family bathroom. There is a dedicated laundry in the hallway, along with an internal access tandem double garage (over 10m² bigger than a standard double garage).
This section is titled, so we can get building quickly. Easy living, new build – a fantastic opportunity to secure your next home in Christchurch.
• Fixed price contract
• Open plan kitchen / family areas
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen, with Tristone benchtops
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower
• Tiled vanity splash-back
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Dedicated laundry
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access tandem double garage (over 10m² bigger than a standard double garage), plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.