Land Area: 470 m2
Floor Area: 145.3 m2
Fantastic 3 bedroom home on a great 470m² section. This thoughtfully designed floor plan maximises space, comfort and style. Adding to the practical layout of this home is the open plan kitchen/dining/living area – perfect for families or entertaining – and sliding doors that allow sunshine and warmth to flood in. The master bedroom has a walk-thru wardrobe, and ensuite with tiled floor and double shower. The additional 2 double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes, a family bathroom, plus a separate guest toilet.
Packed with features, close to great amenities and designed for modern living. Perfectly sited for sun throughout the day and a large reserve on the rear boundary of the section.
* Titled section
* Open plan Kitchen / Dining & Lounge Spaces
* Fully inclusive Designer kitchen with Tristone Benchtop in Kitchen
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite (Tiled Shower & Floor) & Walk-through Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Full Bath & Shower
* Separate Guest Toilet
* Tiles to bath Surround and Vanity Splash-backs
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Architectural Facade Options & Colours
* Feature Wing-wall exterior frontage
* Upgraded Brick & Mortar options, plus Linear Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay, plus Long-Run Roof Finish
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 8.1 k/w Mitsubishi Heatpump & 250ltr Hot Water cylinder
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* NZ Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Hard Landscaping i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios included
* Boundary Fencing & Gate included
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.