Lot 101 West Village, title due March
Land Area: 597 m2
Floor Area: 164.8 m2
Fabulous layout, great storage, sought after subdivision... and a 597sqm section size with title due March 2022!!
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Clothesline & Letterbox included
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Open Plan Kitchen / Dining & Lounge Spaces
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite (Tiled Shower) & Walk-in Wardrobe
* Family Bathroom with Shower & Full bath
* Tiles to Bath and to Vanity Splash-back
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Tiled Floors in Entry, both Bathrooms, Kitchen and Pantry
* Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay and Long-Run Roof Iron
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* 2x Mitsubishi Heatpumps
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Double Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Lot 101 West Village is a 597sqm section with 164.8sqm house floor area.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.