The Lakes H&L Lot 3 Pakanga Grove
Pakanga Grove, Tauriko
Land Area: 451 m2
Floor Area: 127 m2
Enjoy the Lakes and all it has to offer from this well-appointed 4 bedroom Golden Home.
Great for a family as this is close to the popular Lakes water park, bike trails and in a quiet no through road.
• Silestone benchtop Kitchen with walk in pantry and dishwasher
• Walk in Linen closet
• Carpet & vinyl from Flooring Xtra, Dalton. Pegasus or Pearl Bay Carpet Range on 11mm underlay
• Vinyl to entry, kitchen, bathroom & ensuite. selected Range of vinyl or Kardean Opus vinyl plank
• Roller Blinds - Focus Fabric or 89mm Vertical Blinds - Focus Fabric or 25mm Venetian Blinds or 50mm Wooden Creation Blinds
• Heatpump to main living area
• Concrete driveway & vehicle crossing, patio, paths
• 1.8m neighbour friendly timber pale fence to rear & side boundaries
• Fencing, retaining and landscaping package
**Picture is an artists impression**
**House to be built**
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Bay of Plenty Region
The climate, lifestyle and proximity to the sparkling waters of the Tasman sea makes living in the sunny Bay of Plenty an enviable option for many Kiwi’s and few know the region like the team at Golden Homes Tauranga.
From the dunes of Papamoa north, and south through Te Puke to Whakatane, Golden Homes has built thousands of family homes that stand fast in the coastal elements for Kiwi families who love the great outdoors as much as they love coming home.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Steve & Julie and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Tauranga, Papamoa or The Lakes and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.