Land Area: 518 m2
Floor Area: 199.5 m2
This contemporary family home on a 518m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and outstanding value. A show-stopping design – perfect for those looking for something extraordinary.
The entertainer's kitchen will be a stand-out feature with plenty of storage, quality appliances, fittings and fixtures. The island bench is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious light and bright open plan dining and living, highlighted with a raked ceiling in the living. Extend your living outdoors through two sets of bi-fold doors from the living and dining spaces to a covered patio / outdoor living area. Functionality is built in, with two heating options coming from a Pyro Classic wood burner in the living room or a Rinnai 14.4k/W ducted heat pump system.
The spacious master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. The ensuite includes tiled floors and a large tiled shower with freestanding bath. The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom (includes tiled floors and a tiled shower, with a skylight above the shower), plus a separate guest toilet. The floor plan has been designed focused on natural light, therefore the window and skylight placement is perfect to ensure you will get the most of the sun.
Escape the hustle and bustle of city living and unwind, but still have everything within easy reach.
This home is currently under construction and due to be completed in January 2024
• Fixed price contract
• Under construction
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living areas
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen, with Tristone benchtops
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with tiled shower
• Separate guest toilet
• Tiles to bath, and to vanity splash-back
• Tiled floors in family bathroom, separate guest toilet and ensuite
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double car garage and off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• Rinnai 14.4k/W ducted heat pump system
• Pyro Classic wood burner
• Skylights in garage and above shower in family bathroom
• Storage / linen cupboard in garage and hallway
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel Framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.