Highsted / Casebrook
Land Area: 123.3 m2
Floor Area: 367 m2
This design features the best in modern design with a monopitch roof profile, raked interior ceiling in the open plan dining and living area, plus a modern Plaster & Linea exterior cladding. The open plan kitchen / dining / living area creates a spacious central living zone that integrates nicely with the outdoor entertaining area through sliding doors. All three double bedrooms are complemented by their own wardrobes and a well-appointed family bathroom.
Finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Functionality is built in – with easy entrance to the internal access single garage along with plenty of storage throughout. This modern family home set out over 123.3m² on a 367m² section offers an easy lifestyle and great value. Close to great amenities and designed for modern living.
• Fixed price contract
• Titled section
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living areas
• Raked ceiling in dining and living
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 3 double bedrooms
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access single garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Eco-flow sewer pump included
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.