Land Area: 597 m2
Floor Area: 164.8 m2
This contemporary 3-bed family home on a 597m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and outstanding value.
It features an open layout (set out over 164.8m²) that creates the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends, along with a practical floor plan and attention to detail to maximise functionality and comfort. The kitchen is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious open plan dining and lounge space that will receive maximum all-day sun. The entertainers kitchen will be a standout feature. It includes a walk-in pantry for added convenience, along with designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances.
The master bedroom suite has a built-in wardrobe and ensuite. The additional two double bedrooms are complemented by their own built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom with shower and a full size bath.
Extend your living outdoors through sliding doors in the lounge, dining and master bedroom, where you can soak in the sun all year round. Quality bathroom and kitchen fittings, and plenty of storage throughout complete the package!
This home is completed and ready to move into.
• Fixed price contract
• This home is completed and ready to move into.
• Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge space
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen and pantry
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances, including induction cooktop, upgraded oven, upgraded rangehood, and dishwasher
• Porcelain tiled floors in kitchen, walk-in pantry, family bathroom, master ensuite and entrance
• 3 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite (includes tiled shower and tiled floors)
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 180L Hot water cylinder
• 2 x Mitsubishi heatpumps
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Landscaped section – pathways, patios, fencing, exposed aggregate driveway, and letterbox
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.