Land Area: 495 m2
Floor Area: 207.8 m2
This contemporary family home on a 495m² section offers an effortless lifestyle and value. Perfectly designed for the site with a thoughtfully designed floorplan and beautifully crafted exterior – perfect for those looking for something extraordinary.
The custom entertainer's kitchen will be a stand-out feature with plenty of storage, quality appliances, fittings and fixtures. The island bench is positioned with an outlook and is part of a spacious light and bright open plan dining and living space with north-facing orientation.
Extend your living outdoors through three sets of glass doors to a covered deck / outdoor living area – great for entertaining family and friends.
The spacious master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite. The ensuite includes tiled floors and a large tiled shower with dual shower heads. The additional three double bedrooms are complemented by a family bathroom (includes tiled floors, a bath and a tiled shower), plus a separate guest toilet for added convenience.
Functionality is built in with plenty of storage throughout, two Mitsubishi heatpumps, along with internal access to the double garage through the scullery and fitted laundry. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this show-stopping design in Stage 1 of the Waterford subdivision in Rakaia!
• Fixed price contract
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living areas, plus scullery
• Bi-fold doors in kitchen & stacking sliding doors in living out to outdoor living
• Fully-inclusive designer kitchen plus scullery
• Tristone benchtops in kitchen and scullery
• Designer range Fisher & Paykel appliances
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower and bath
• Tiled vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• Fitted laundry
• Brick & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• Two 8.0k/W Mitsubishi heatpumps
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• HomeRAB thermal break pre-cladding
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Just add your soft landscaping and drapes / blinds to complete this package.
Call us today 03 377 7940, to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget, and your wish list.
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.