Land Area: 530 m2
Floor Area: 195.5 m2
Superb standalone 4-bedroom House & Land Package on a rear section. Designed for quality family living, and the location is hard to beat!
This floor plan packs in loads of features – a large open-plan living area, a generous kitchen with a walk-in pantry, and the option of two master suites – this home is set to impress. A great family bathroom, two ensuites, a separate guest toilet, plenty of storage throughout and a great section complete the package. The fourth bedroom (downstairs) would make a great guest suite, or an optional second master bedroom.
The north-facing open plan kitchen/dining/family area creates a spacious living zone that integrates nicely with the outdoor living area – well-suited to families and for entertaining.
Sited well, with close proximity to a number of supermarkets and shops (including Northlands and Bishopdale), plus the luxury of great amenities nearby such as golf courses, parks and recreational reserves. Only a 15 minute drive to the city centre.
• Fixed-price contract
• Open plan kitchen / dining / lounge areas, with walk-in pantry
• Fully-inclusive kitchen with designer Fisher & Paykel appliances
• Tristone benchtop in kitchen and walk-in pantry
• 4 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, and tiled ensuite with tiled shower
• Family bathroom with shower and full bath
• Ensuite for bedroom 4 (ground floor)
• Separate guest toilet on ground floor
• Tiles to vanity splash-back and bath surround
• Toilets with soft-closing seat lids
• 3 linen / storage cupboards
• Plaster & Linea feature exterior cladding
• Internal access double garage, plus off-street parking
• Fire retardant roof underlay, plus long-run roof iron finish
• Electronic entry keypad to front door
• 6.8k/W Mitsubishi heatpump
• Fibre connection patch panel
• Strong foundation – Ribraft for peace of mind
• Fully double-glazed windows
• ZOG Steel Framing tested to Magnitude 9
• LED lighting
• Hard landscaping included i.e. driveway, paths & patios
• Clothesline & letterbox included
• HomeRAB thermal break Pre-Cladding
• NZ-made Steel framing for structural integrity & health benefits
• Resene Architectural SpaceCote paints
• Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
What does Golden Homes' tagline "It's a BETTER home you own" actually mean?
At Golden Homes Canterbury, we strive to offer comprehensive quotes that cater to your budget and wishlist, without any hidden costs or PC sums. Our fixed-price contracts include various essential features such as driveways, paths, patios, fences, internal gates, letterboxes, and clotheslines.
It's a common mistake to assume that all builders construct homes in the same manner. While price is important, it's not the only factor to consider. Quality, contract terms, and inclusions also play a significant role in determining the value of your home. Therefore, we encourage you to ask relevant questions about the construction process, materials used, and the quality of products before making a decision.
Whether you're interested in a pre-designed House & Land Package or a custom Design/Build to fit your lot, our skilled team is here to assist you. If you're a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, our team has a wealth of knowledge that they're eager to share with you.
Remember that your home or investment property is likely your most significant asset. That's why we're committed to delivering BETTER homes that stand the test of time and meet your unique requirements.