Lot 3, 81 Church St, title due Dec
Land Area: 300 +ROW m2
Floor Area: 136.4 m2
3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom new House & Land package with Stunning Raked Ceiling and near the shops and cafe's in central Rangiora.
Great design features and title is due this December!
* Hard Landscaping included i.e. Driveway, Paths & Patios
* Fully inclusive Designer Kitchen
* Stunning Raked Ceiling giving height and space to main living area's
* Walk in Pantry
* Designer Range F&P Appliances
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite
* Family Bathroom with Shower & Full Bath
* Tiles to bath Surround and Vanity Splash-backs
* 3 Double Bedrooms
* Toilets with Soft Closing Seat Lids
* Open plan Kitchen / Dining & Living Spaces
* Study Nook
* Storage / Linen Cupboard in Hallway
* Architectural Facade Options & Colours
* Brick & Cedar Exterior Cladding
* Feature exterior Cedar Slats to Entry
* Fire Retardant Roof Underlay and Roof Tiles
* Electronic Entry Keypad to front door
* Mitsubishi Heatpump
* Fibre Connection Patch Panel
* Strong foundation - RibRaft for peace of mind
* Internal Access Garage
* Fully double glazed windows
* ZOG Steel Framing Tested to Magnitude 9
* LED Lighting
* HomeRAB Thermal Break Pre-Cladding
* Steel framing for Structural Integrity & Health Benefits
* Resene Architectural SpaceCote Paints
* Comprehensive 10 year warranty
Lot 3, 81 Church Street, Rangiora is a 300sqm section (+56sqm ROW) with 136.4sqm house floor area.
Just add your Soft Landscaping + Drapes / Blinds to complete this package....or do it yourself.
Call us today to chat about this House & Land build or enquire about our numerous House & Land options available to suit your household, your budget and your wish-list!
Phone 033777940, or send us a message with any questions or queries you have.
Don't forget we can offer help and advice with Home Start Grants, KiwiSaver, Banks & Mortgage Brokers....so it's not quite so overwhelming!!
Order a plan book
Our plan book contains all of the Golden Homes plans, testimonials, building guides and more.Order Now
Speak to a consultant
About the Canterbury Region
For many its the connection with the outdoors, with mountains close by for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing. For others its the burgeoning cosmopolitan vibe of the city rebuild with its modern buildings, art spaces, restaurants and bars.
Golden Homes Christchurch have a proud tradition of building safe, strong, sophisticated homes for Kiwi families and investors alike. Whether you’ve found your piece of paradise in Canterbury or you’ve just started your search Golden Homes is your first stop for local knowledge, advice and a great deal.
For a beautiful home with innovation built in and an exceptional quality finish you’ll be as proud as we are of your new Golden Home.
No matter when or where you want to build come and see Dean and the team at Golden Homes. Let us show you through our show homes in Bealey Avenue or Faringdon and let’s talk about building your brand new dream home, a Golden Home, together.